BioApps successfully passed the ISO 9001: 2015 Evaluation
Today, BioApps has met the ISO Quality Management standard.
Generally, ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. It is the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series and the only standard in the series to which organizations can certify.
One of the benefits of ISO 9001: 2015 is that it is fully absorbed in daily management at BioApps.
2. Can enhance the credibility and competitiveness of the company
3. Cost reduction and shorter cycle times through effective resource utilization.
4. Increase customer satisfaction and increase customer trust, and thus build confidence in BioApps products.
5. Increase revenue through immediate response to all aspects of BioApps business.
6. Streamline internal work processes which in turn will improve product productivity and how it works on BioApps.
7. Be consistent in the production or preparation of products within a specified time.
8. Improve communication, planning and administration processes.